We always want to look good, but if we are planning a really important outing, even the smallest details start to matter a lot. Remember that first impressions are made only once! There are no repeats and you cannot turn back time. The first 3 seconds are the most important and this is the time when we form an opinion about a given person, so we have to make an effort to really bring our candidate to his/her knees.
Dressing is of great importance, so preparing a style and proper make-up is the key to success. However, experience shows that many, if not most, women forget how important a beautiful hairstyle is, which emphasizes the entire styling, adding charm, romance and sensuality. Properly styled hair enhances a woman’s natural beauty and strengths. Men love beautiful hairstyles and most of them pay attention to their hair.
The Best Hairstyles for a Date
Every detail counts when it comes to the hairstyle for a date. If you usually wear your hair open, you may like to come up with something a little more original and unique for your date. It is a well-known fact that the better a woman feels about her hairstyle, the better she is perceived by people. All these proposals are the best and most comfortable hairstyles designed to best emphasize the beauty, not only the external, but also internal, and add confidence. The important thing is to choose a hairstyle that will not have to worry about it all evening and correct it every now and then. The hairstyle of your choice should stay in place all evening and not interfere with your fun and entertainment. We therefore present to you our TOP 5 most beautiful date hairstyles.
- Natural braid – this is a special option for romantic women. This hair style adds a lot of charm and girlish appeal. There are several ways to braid your hair and you should choose the one that suits your taste best. You may decide to pull some loose strands out of the braid for a more natural look or braid it over one shoulder to reveal your neck for a more sensual result.
- Curls and waves are classic among hairstyles. They work on all women, regardless of hair length and face type. Curls are very feminine and look gorgeous. You may decide to use a curling iron or flat iron to style your hair into curls or rollers on the day before an important date.
- Updoswith original hair accessories are very popular on dates and at elegant events. Most of the accessories include colourful bobby pins, scarves, pearls, and Alice bands. These accessories give the hair style the girlishness and lightness it needs to enhance your charm and personality and make your hair style more appealing. Updos like chignons and ponytails work well here, but they also work well in combination with curls or waves.
- Loosely pinned uphair always looks best when worn in a ponytail. Loosely pinned up hair always adds to the naughty look and looks much more natural and feminine, which is exactly the effect you want to achieve. It’s the most classic hairstyle but still classy and suitable for any occasion, so experiment and choose the ponytail according to your personal preference.
- Ponytails are a traditional and always impressive hairstyle which can be styled high or low. Chignons can be gathered loosely or tightly, decorated with braids, or simply left loose to accentuate make-up and charm. You may also like to accessorize your chignon with hair accessories.