Fashion comes and goes, but there are classics that have been with us unchanged for years. What to bet on if you want your closet to become resistant to capricious trends? These items of clothing will be fashionable for many seasons to come.
Put heavy woolen coats in the closet, it’s time for light coats made of thin material! The timelessness of the trench coat is underlined by the fact that they gained their popularity in the golden age of Hollywood. Feel like Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” and add the cult trench to your closet. Although it was previously associated only with men’s fashion, it was Holly Golightly’s sense of style that made the classic beige double-breasted coat still fashionable. No wonder we can find it in the offer of most stores, as: https://www.paris-pacan.pl/13-okrycia-wierzchnie.
It is an undeniable fact that it is worth having it in your closet, so let’s move to the most important issue – what to combine the trench coat with?
- Classic black always goes well with beige, that’s why cigarette pants or pencil skirt of this color go well with a trench coat. Add black bag, belt with golden buckle and delicate jewelry, and you will get perfect look for going out with friends.
- If you want a more casual look, choose jeans instead of black. Denim pants and a light shirt or T-shirt will add lightness to your outfit, and white sports shoes will complete it.
- Are you afraid of combining beige with beige? Don’t be! It can be done. Simply complement your outfit with accessories in a contrasting color, like a black bag or sunglasses.
Another spring classic is undoubtedly the denim skirt. It is reminiscent of the fashion of the 90s and early 00s, but that doesn’t mean it won’t work for today’s outfits as well. Quite the contrary. After so many years it is still an element of clothing, which is worth having in your closet. Especially considering the wealth of styles on offer in stores, so you can easily choose one that you like and that you can easily match with your favourite pieces of clothing.
What to combine this enduring hit with?
- Denim head-turning! Combine a denim skirt with a denim jacket and your favourite t-shirt and you have a great look that will impress everyone.
- On cooler summer and spring days a combination of a denim skirt with a sweater will be great. It will look great with a slightly tucked in oversize sweater, for example openwork. Another great combination is a shorter cardigan with a few buttons for a quick trip back to the early 21st century!
- When you’re looking for an idea for a denim button-down skirt, take inspiration straight from the 1990s and pair it with a plaid flannel shirt or kangaroo jacket.
- Another inspiration from the nineties is the denim mini, which will go perfectly with an outfit with a bodysuit, preferably a heavily patterned or black one.
Quarantine forced us to sit at home, many of us switched to home office – dresses were put aside, and their place was taken by comfortable sweatpants. Now that there are more and more opportunities to go out on the town, you don’t have to give up the comfort of sportswear. Sweatpants can look stylish, too. Just take a look at Kim Kardashian’s outfits or get inspired by Gigi Hadid’s looks. You will find classy tracksuit suits on our website: https://www.paris-pacan.pl/, and we will advise you how to combine sport with elegance to feel comfortable and still look fashionable.
- Pair your white tracksuit bottoms with a tight crop top (the turtleneck version is also an option), add white sneakers and tie your hair into a high ponytail for extra effect. Complete with a blazer, this outfit will be suitable not only for an afternoon coffee with a friend, but also for a night out with friends.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match styles. Sporty sweatpants and rock leather jacket or coat, why not? Match with sunglasses and enjoy casual fashion.
- A colorful tracksuit set, white sneakers and a white handbag – you don’t need anything else for this look! It is brilliant in its simplicity.
If you are not sure if your styling ideas are on-trend, you can always get some inspiration by browsing the ranges of fashion stores such as paris-pacan.co.uk